What is Pregnancy Massage?
Our bodies are designed to achieve exceptional and miraculous strength and power. Every pregnancy and birth is a unique journey, but whatever the outcome, learning to work with your body and your instinctive self will connect you with that inner strength and enhance your experience.
Pregnancy Massage can help you:
- Prevent / cope with pregnancy related ailments, such as backache, morning sickness, cramping, tightness, breathlessness, oedema, varicose veins, headaches, sinus congestion, stretch marks, anxiety, depression, insomnia
- Positively focus more deeply on the changes of your body and mind and adapt your lifestyle
- Create a calm, safe and nourishing space where you can explore and express your emotions
- Relax and journey inside past your conscious mind to your instinctive self
- Connect with your growing baby
- Foster a nurturing, maternal touch
Massage for the Childbearing Year
Giving birth is the longest marathon you will ever run
The highest mountain you will ever claim
The biggest waves you will ever surf
The deepest caves you will ever explore
All to find and welcome the light of a new life into this world.